Listed below are several articles from professional journals:
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) for major depression: a multisite, naturalistic, observational study of acute treatment outcomes in clinical practice.
- Attempt to Increase the Rate and Magnitude of the Antidepressant Effect of Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
- The relationship between brain oscillatory activity and therapeutic effectiveness of transcranial magnetic stimulation in the treatment of major depressive disorder
- Nonpharmacologic Interventions for Treatment-Resistant Depression in Adults. Comparative Effectiveness Review Number 33. (Prepared by RTI International-University of North Carolina (RTI-UNC) Evidence-based Practice Center)
- Safety, ethical considerations, and application guidelines for the use of transcranial magnetic stimulation in clinical practice and research
View this video from The Institute of Mental Health Nottingham